It was when I was in grade 12, sitting in my Exercise Science class that I decided that if I could do life all over again I'd go into ballet. It was astounding the pain they go through to become great at what they do. They practice hours and hours on end, with stress fractures on their feet and knees, for the brief moments on stage of so that the audience can get a glimpse of the beauty that we all share as human beings.
Dane Shitagi with his aptly titled "New York City Ballerina Project" shows the grace and poise of a ballerina and how an entity that is usually found on the big stage can mesh so seamlessly with the beauty of the natural world. This thing was 8 years in the making, so enjoy.

.


Dane Shitagi holds regular auctions for his photographs at the Facebook group Ballerina Project.
Sources: http://www.ballerinaproject.blogspot.com , http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/the-beautiful-ballerina
No comments:
Post a Comment